Of course I would fall into an internet hiatus right at the time when people came flocking to my blog. (Small flocks, but even so.) What with traveling, moving, and, to be honest, having little to say, I've been absent a long time. Not even peeking to see if anyone else had been looking.

Still no film pictures--everywhere I used to get my film developed has now stopped.


People I may or may not ever have known, the passage of time notwithstanding, in a place I know well, having loved and hated it enough by now, all dew and basslines and dawn and--always--other people's gaze:






That last is for Traci--I thought of you when I took it. I was thrilled and honored and pleased that you would mention me. Looking into the internet, I'm never prepared for the gaze to turn back on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

More at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/enantiomer/