Things I find myself doing (differently) when left to/by myself:

listening to opera
staying up all night to read about hydrodynamics or - and appreciate this word, I do - biogeochemistry (!)
Cooking for hours at odd hours
making lists of things I like/dislike (construction sites/misuse of technical terms)
writing
staying out late
going home early

What really ties this list together is that these are things I don't feel bad about or in association with.

...

I'm going to post a ton of these as a good-faith gesture and promise that I will make more, even though I have no film and all my cameras are falling apart.












Those last few are straight from the scanner. I am very excited about all this.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

More at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/enantiomer/