I wanted to write earlier about taking baths, how the bathtub/shower has been co-opted by horror films into a domain of death (is this true for anyone else?) and how the only thing to fear is fear itself (I don't base much of my daily philosophizing on Harry Potter, but that phrase has always stuck with me because how do you possibly get past it?) How I like to drink tea in the bathtub so I can be even better surrounded. How I'm a consummate dirty hippie and bathe less than most people would probably believe. How much of that is due to my illogical bathtub phobia (redundantly phrased)(garden path sentence)?

Someone complimented me on the clarity and brevity of my prose, so this was probably inevitable. Simultaneous self-annotation is another of my "skills."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

More at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/enantiomer/