I almost wish I could develop into a caricature of myself, larger where I am large, where I am small nothing at all. Just falling, unimpeded through time. This is of course impossible. We're all interfered with, and I don't really want a world of nothingness. If you're going to perceive, you will be changed.





Summer 2011




At the end of a story, there's always a moment of rupture back to my own trajectory through time and the sudden awareness that someone else goes on, entirely out of reach, and that the other was never mine at all. That's the loneliest feeling, that there's no connection without disconnect.


It took me a very long time to write that because I am feeling considerable disconnection from the story I'm trying to tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

More at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/enantiomer/