Online, like in real life, I feel for the most part invisible, chugging along here where everyone's backs are turned. Maybe if I did something different people would sit up and pay attention, but I can't or maybe just won't and it all feels very inevitable and doomed. But every once in a while somebody responds to all of what I've been piling into the abyss and it's gut-wrenching. I am attracted to and repulsed by other humans in an overwhelmingly physical sense.




I'm afraid my phobia will keep me from achieving any of the things I want to do in performance arts - things that exist in three dimensions, in shared space - but photography is always there for me, and just me, and it feels infinite.




Iceland, Nov. 2014



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

More at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/enantiomer/