Money is throwing off alarms everywhere I turn. It's more of an assault by an abstract force than a reckoning with something quantifiable. This is because I avoid ever quantifying it. Are people out there talking about avoidance? Wanting to not do the thing I want because wanting in the first place walls me up in dread? You want, and you can't act (or you don't want to act) and if that parenthetical is true then what is it that you wanted in the first place?

I can't tie my thoughts down today. I'm trying to find ways to make money, and thinking about having to go back to my job tomorrow (which can be relied on for that, at least) just makes it worse.





Whale wake.

Cumberland Island Ferry, GA, June 2014


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

More at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/enantiomer/