My strengths would qualify me for a lot of things, but it seems like my weaknesses disqualify me from everything. You have to get out of bed and communicate with people for almost every activity out there. I dream about silks almost every night. This means I need to start again: it's part of me and I miss it. Starting something isn't nearly as hard as going back to something you stopped. Ask every semester of college I ever dropped out of and every semester I had to reapply. But hey! I did finish, thank freaking god. That's the hardest and longest I've ever worked, besides the work it takes to keep getting up and living every single day. Let's also be grateful I'm still alive! Still kickin'.





Outer Banks, NC
July 2015



(Still beating the road metaphor for all it can take.)



1 comment:

Blog Archive

More at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/enantiomer/