I wish I had secrets. Not "I'm afraid to tell you because what would you think of me if you knew?" secrets, but Just For Me secrets. My whole life is a little too focused on how I present it to everyone else.






Waynesboro, VA



Side note: this is related to my nostalgia for being able to talk to strangers on the internet. We've gotten too far in, I think. It all links back too easily to our other lives. Too fast, too easy. Remember when we weren't supposed to give identifying information on the internet? What happened to that rule?


I have an envelope of 30 rolls of film addressed and sealed, ready to get developed. And it's a good thing because everything I've already made feels old and stale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

More at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/enantiomer/