I guess the core question is always "Why do I do what I do?" What's the motivation? What should be? It keeps me from forward motion, backtracking because I can see so many reasons why not. Human connection? World? Self?

What am I really trying to do here? (Drawing a massive blank.)






I'd like to talk more specifically, not just in generalizations, but specifics don't drive me to write them down. Specifics are messy, and much of the time I like that mess, but not in public. Maybe I'm drawing further in.

What does motivate me is the desire to take a meaningful photo. A picture that makes you feel something, while not related to anything else on my motivational compass (is that true?) is the beast I will pursue.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

More at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/enantiomer/