Starting looking for houses for when we move (in July) has gotten me all mixed up in the future again. It's hard to think about what could be without what I'm afraid of happening, hard to turn away from that. I didn't really make new years' resolutions this year, at least nothing different from my everyday resolutions--move more, make more, look harder--but felt pretty strongly about the winter solstice this time around.

I write posts in my head and wait too long to share them. I need to start using my notebooks. Maybe that is my resolution--write things down. My grandmother and I commiserate about this.






















I am not coming up with strong things to say. 
I am restless. I wrote something in my head that I titled 'displacement,' but I'm too scattered to actually put it down. I'm pushing publish now because if I don't I might never.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

More at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/enantiomer/