I'm making my first silks video on Thursday night. I'm not ready in my traditional understanding of the term, but I am entirely dedicated to not feeling badly about it. It will be infinitely better than any silks video I've made yet.

I'm also dedicating myself to finding a new job. Something will have to pay for all these aerial classes, and it will not be dishwashing or unemployment.





This was a newsy one. My emotions are all very self-helpy lately. Feeling positively about applying for jobs is a huge breakthrough for me. And a lucky one because my current job - I said dishwasher, but I also cook and serve and do a million other things - the official title we came up with was assistant store manager - is ending on Saturday. School is ending mid-May. I am right at the beginning of making a lot of choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

More at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/enantiomer/