exhibition/inhibition

I have a really deep desire for spectacle that fights my need to hide tooth and nail.









I pulled my left hamstring a few months ago doing splits under the lyra. It was almost healed when I pulled the right one the exact same way. After a month of no aerial at all it's still not right, but I'm a little more willing to baby myself and be a beginner again (still) if that's what it takes. It should be okay to just be at the point where I am, but of course it is not. I want so much from myself that it petrifies me.





I've been working on a photo book. It's stuff I started three years ago, but I feel like I can't even think about my current work until I deal with the backlog.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

More at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/enantiomer/