Been considering giving over to total non-intellectualism. Immediate (and returning?) perception just seems so much more important than fleeting analysis. Maybe not. I am questioning these statements as I make them. On the larger plane, I'm questioning my identity as a thoughts person just as I've been questioning my identity as a words person.

When I was little, there was a time when my sister got praised for her artistic skills and it followed in my mind that I was the non-visual one, fulfilling the sibling binary just like we were light/dark and young/old. Pictures were something I did but not a thing I thought was mine. I'm not sure I really believe that people have inherent talent for particular things. Although obviously they do. Or do they?

Wouldn't it have saved us all some time if instead of writing all that I just posted this picture?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

More at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/enantiomer/